Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Barclay "Houdini" John


I swear I am losing my mind. Tonight when I picked Sofia and Barclay up from Grandma and Grandpa's we went through our ususal routine......Barclay in the back behind his gate and Sofia in her carseat in the back seat. Sofia fell asleep before we even hit the freeway so we had a very quiet 1/2 hour trip home. I pulled into the driveway, walked around to the back of the car to get Barclay out and he was nowhere to be found. On the other side of the gate he sat, next to his girl looking at me. I have NO idea how he got through. There is a small gap about 6" wide on one side of the gate, but I would think that he would have made some noise getting through there and I am sure he would have had to suck his tummy in big time. I had to call Terri to make sure that I had actually put him in the back of the car. If only Sofia had been awake she could have told.

1 comment:

Linda said...

You think you have trouble with Barclay sneaking out? Wait till Sofia is older. LOL. Trust me - I am all to familiar with the Houdini trick. She is beautiful by the way...miss you guys!
xoxo
Linda Lou