Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, August 31, 2009

Diving Sofia Style

This photo is how Sofia poses now when Daddy throws her high in the sky. Notice her lovely form and pointed toes. I don't think Daddy is going to be able to throw her around like this next year.

We are going to miss our swimming when the cool weather comes.



And I wanted to capture on camera Sofia's diving technique. I think she started doing this because we kept telling her to jump out from the wall. She was jumping so close it was freaking us out. So now she only dives in.

4 comments:

Arena Mom said...

I think you may have an olympian on your hands!!

Claire Wilson said...

Now that is style. that is Aunty Claire's famed belly flop dive. Well done Sofia. And don't you love the way you get ready to retrieve and the child moves

Clyde and Terri said...

OK, so now we get it. Sofia was "diving" off the sofa today and telling us about swimming at Jo Jo's house. If you think belly flops are a bit dicey in the pool, you should see them off the sofa.

Gardenia said...

Hi I just found your blog. I think are daughters are about the same age. nice to meet you.