Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Kiwi Mama's

So with the wacky way this world turns, today is Mothers' Day in New Zealand so I figured I would send a special shout out to my two favourite Kiwi Mama's.

The photos are old because well, it has been a while since we have seen each other, but none the less, here they are.......

My sister Claire who has always been, and still is, the place I go to for all my "how the hell do I deal with this" questions.  She has been there and done that, and done it so, so well.  She has given me the most spectacular nephews and neice any Aunty could ask for.  I just wish that Sac was a little closer to Tapu Bay.


My Mum who gave me and Claire such a great childhood.  She did it all for us......and when I say all, I mean all. 


HAPPY MOTHERS'S DAY my Kiwi Mamas.

I love you.

1 comment:

Claire Wilson said...

We love you too! And yes, our childhood was blessed with a fantastic mum. I am so pleased you have been blessed with the most beautiful daughter that you so deserve. I am glad I have been some help, but honestly you don't need it. You are a fantastic mum. Happy Mothers day!!! Love you!!