Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Sick Day

Let me start this post by saying that Sofia is not a very sick child.
I can probably count on two hands the number of days I have had to take off work to take care of her. And that is not too bad for a kid who spends three days a week around a whole bunch of other kids and their own little greeblie germs.
She is a real trooper when she is not feeling her tip top best.

So, on Thursday, when I went to drop her off at school, she had a fever and I decided, given tax season is over, to take her home (well, she actually came into my office for 2 1/2 hours so I could get some essentials done). 
But after that, it was ALL Sofia and Mama.

Sofia got this princess fort building kit for Christmas, so what else could we do while the sheets were in the wash, but build a magic, feel better fort.
We spent hours in here....
reading
chatting
resting
rearranging
snuggling
hanging with her "friends"



It worked.
She's feeling great again.

No comments: